The list of Summer ’20 features below apply to mobile enhancements.
There are additional Summer ’20 features available to Salesforce Classic only, Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic, Lightning Experience only, Community Enhancements, Other Enhancements in the Summer ’20 Release Highlights post.
Note: These features are not listed in any specific order.
- (Beta) Einstein Voice Assistant: You can build skill sets quicker, ask Einstein for record information and users can provide feedback on their Einstein Voice Assistant experience. This is available on the new Salesforce mobile app for iOS and Android.
- All external URLs or locations outside the Salesforce App are redirected.
- (Beta) Find better results on the Salesforce Mobile App with Einstein Search. Note: Recommended results requires the Einstein Search permission set license. Record previews require the Einstein Search Record Previews permission set license.
- (Pilot) Send mobile activity reminders via push and in-app notifications for the Salesforce Mobile app.
- Everything that’s new in the Salesforce Mobile app
- Send custom notifications to connected apps with the Notification Builder Platform by subscribing the app to custom notifications. Previously, the in-app and push notifications were only available via Salesforce-provided apps.
- The limit for mobile push notifications has been increased to 20k iOS and 10k Android push notifications/hr per org.
- (iOS only) (Beta) Switch between Production, sandbox and demo test modes in the Publisher Playground app.
- (Beta) Anyone with access to a Lightning community can now access the Publisher Playground app.