The list of Spring ’20 features below apply to mobile enhancements.
There are additional Spring ’20 features available to Salesforce Classic only, Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic, Lightning Experience only, Community Enhancements, Other Enhancements in the Spring ’20 Release Highlights post.
Note: These features are not listed in any specific order.
- New Salesforce Mobile App to All. With Spring ’20, all active Salesforce mobile app users, including Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience users, will be automatically upgraded to the new Salesforce mobile app the week of February 17, 2020. Note: No need to turn on Lightning Experience org preference or assign the New Salesforce Mobile App user permission to users or admins to get the new mobile experience.
- Check out everything that is new in the new Salesforce App.
- (Critical Update) Enable The New Salesforce Mobile App. This CU will start auto-activating on February 17, 2020. Users will not need to download the new version of the Salesforce mobile app for iOS or the Salesforce mobile app for Android to get the new mobile experience.
- (Beta) Test Your Mobile Communities with the Playground App. You can test and preview the in-app experience of communities before you publish your app with the Playground app.
- (iOS Only) Add Pass to Apple Wallet the week of February 17, 2020.
- Setup Audit Trail Will Now Track Changes to the Connected Add and Notification Delivery Settings.
- (Beta) Use Einstein Voice Assistant To Get Things Done On the Go. Use Einstein Voice Assistant to log events, create contacts and leads, update opportunities, take notes, etc. by voice command after your admin sets it up in Lightning Experience.