The list of Summer ’18 features below apply to other Summer ’18 enhancements.
There are additional Summer ’18 features available to Salesforce Classic Only, Lightning Experience only, both Lighting Experience and Classic, Community Enhancements in the Summer ’18 Release Highlights post.
Note: These features are not listed in any specific order.
- (Generally Available) Get the new Service Cloud Mobile app. Note: The free download the week of June 9 on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Sales Cloud Einstein Enhancements:
- Improve forecasting accuracy using past opportunity data with Einstein Forecasting
- Einstein Opportunity Scoring is available in custom report types for opportunities
- Optimize your lead scoring by removing irrelevant fields
- Review Einstein automated contacts in one place and specify whether to accept, decline or ignore the contacts
- Account and Opportunity Insights are available in sandboxes
- The Sales Cloud Einstein permission set license includes the Edit Analytics Dataflows, which allows users to see the dataflow in Einstein Analytics apps, create and edit apps, or troubleshoot existing ones.
- Financial Services Cloud Enhancements:
- Use person accounts in the Financial Services Cloud
- Grant the appropriate access to the Related Accounts and Related Contacts sections using section visibility for the Relationship Map and Group Builder in Lightning App Builder.
- Show all group member opportunities on a related list on the Primary Group
- Use Salesforce Inbox to increase productivity
- Use Pardot with the Financial Services Cloud
- Ability to associate an activity to members of a household and other related contacts
- Users must have the Financial Services Cloud Standard or Basic permission set license to access Financial Services Cloud data
- Health Cloud Enhancements
- Field Service Enhancements: