The list of Spring’18 features below only apply to the Salesforce mobile experience.
There are additional Spring ’18 features available to Lightning Experience only, both Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic as well as other categories listed in the Spring ’18 Release Highlights post.
- Add account team members to the opportunity team in one click.
- Google and Microsoft (Microsoft® Exchange 2016 and 2013) users have greater access to event attendees. They can sync events from Salesforce to Microsoft/to Google can add, remove, and edit attendees. Reps set up to sync events in any direction can see and sync attendees. Note: This feature also requires Lightning Sync.
- Summary of everything new by Salesforce app
- View and manage service crews
- Attach files from flows with the File Upload Component.
- (Beta) Track Time with the Time Field Type. You can use the TIMEVALUE and TIMENOW functions, as well as new HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, and MILLISECOND functions. There are limitations you should be aware of.