Here are a list of other Winter ’18 features below.
There are additional Winter ’18 features available to Lightning Experience only, both Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic, Salesforce Classic only or Mobile. Visit the Winter ’18 Release Highlights post.
1. Lightning for Gmail: Allows you to pull in Classic email templates, manage tasks within Gmail, locates and allows users to relate records with matching email addresses after searching standard and custom fields on contacts, leads, and users. Additionally, if you have enabled Sales Cloud Einstein and configured Einstein Lead Scoring, Lightning for Gmail will store lead scores.
2. Lightning Sync for Google: Two-Way Event Sync, Attendee Sync, and Support for More Licenses
3. Lightning for Outlook: Time-Saving Features and New Insights
4. Lightning Sync for Microsoft Exchange: Set Up Service Cloud and Force.com Users
5. Einstein Analytics enhancements
6. Financial Services Cloud enhancements
Health Cloud enhancements